Pilates is intense, perfectly positioned, and precisely executed. It is for the
competitive and professional athlete.
“Pilates is going to add 5, 6, 7… years to my career.” – Rocco Mediate; PGA Tour pro
“Of all the professional athletes doing Pilates, golfers have adapted to it the fastest. Pilates disciples include David Duval, Annika Sorenstam and Kelli Kuehne.” – USA Today
The Pilates Golf Athlete Features
- Thirty (30) exercise videos
- Work out along with Karena to your improve precision, core strength and, Yes! Definitely rotation!
- Nine (9) Chapters Including
- Chapter 1: Before we Begin
- Chapter 2: Understanding the Body-Golf Language
- Chapter 3: Drivers and Balance
- Chapter 4: Irons and Core Control
- Chapter 5: Wedges and Relaxation
- Chapter 6: Putting and Precision
- Chapter 7: Integration
- Chapter 8: Exercise Programs Compiled from the Previous 5 Chapters for Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced Levels
- Chapter 9: 19th Hole: Extras! Includes a Template for Tracking Your Success!
- Off the Beaten Cart Path
- At the end of Exercise Chapters 3-7, a special section that features a unique golf course.
- You Tube Links
- At the end of Exercise Chapters 3-7, you will find a free YouTube link to more exercises that you can use to challenge your skill and strength
“You must work very hard to become a natural golfer.”–Gary Player
Golf is hard work and the training does not stop on the course. This explains why so many professional golfers are adding Pilates to their training regimen. Professionals are fine-tuning their bodies at home in order to refine their game on the course. David Duval, Annika Sorenstam, Charles Nardiello, Tiger Woods, Rocco Mediate, Camilo Villegas, Sean O’Hare, Lee Jansen and many more professional golf athletes are using Pilates to maintain an edge over the competition.
Now it’s time for you to gain that same edge.
Your goal through this guided instructional and physical fitness program is to create mental and physical strength off the golf course in order to automatically and unconsciously utilize those strengths when you are on the course. Thirty (30) embedded Exercise Videos with three (3) complete exercise programs, beginning, intermediate and advanced, make this an easy program for you to follow.
Enjoy the process! You’ve already learned so much in the game of golf, now let’s bring it all together with a stronger body and mind.My button