Stretch, Move and Strengthen with the K2:
- Pelvic Plateau: Position and level the pelvis in neutral.
- Spinal Slope: Gravity draws the curves into a straighter, more neutral position.
- Leg Drop Ledge: Your legs drops off the ledge and your spine releases even more.
- Scolio-Wedges: Apply Scolio-Wedges to move the spine towards neutral.
- Scolio-Pilates exercises: Relax on the K2, then strengthen!
- LOVE. Spine length with minimal effort. Love, love, love…
Your K2 Therapeutic Wedge for Back Pain:
Stretch, Move, Strengthen
K2 Wedge PDF Brochure
Stretch, Move and Strengthen with the K2!
Need an extra pair of hands? Use K2 in your Pilates or Therapy practice to assist your client into elongation so that your hands are free for cueing.