HOW IT WORKS
This course is run like a regular workshop, just online.
- The course is a total of 8 hours.
- The course material taught by all 4 instructors in the 4 different courses is exactly the same.
- The course is both Saturday and Sunday, October 17-18.
- Each class is 4 hours long.
- Choose which instructor and time zone you’d like to attend.
- You will receive the login details to that specific course.
- Be prepared to be on time and to participate in discussions and exercises (as you are able)
- You will receive continuing education credits for the course in Australia, United States and Spain. No continuing education credits are offered for the course being taught from Germany by Julie Selwood. You can however, petition this course for continuing education. The course material in all 4 courses is exactly the same.
- You will need to be online for the entire course. No exceptions.
“I love your approach and the way that you are teaching. Thank you so much!!” — Monste C.
“Thanks so much for sharing Module I virtually! I enjoyed the class and appreciate all your hard work and sharing your knowledge with us. It’s a very difficult topic to teach but I can tell how passionate you are and your dedication to your clients is obvious. I am looking forward to module II and someday meeting you in-person. I have an extensive back ground in working with scoliotic spines. I commend you for teaching on the topic! I love the K2 and so do my clients! Thanks again for sharing your knowledge!” — Julie O
“It was so great! Thank you.” — Jeremy L
“Karena, it was terrific!” — Fran J.
“Thank you so much for yesterday’s class. It was great! And it was also refreshing to do something so positive during this crazy time.” –Pamela W.
“Absolutely loving your course-over the top thrilled! Thank you, Karena. I’m learning so much I never knew.” –– Linda B
“Your class and the videos have helped me so much, both physically and mentally during this quarantine. I really look forward to class and I love how your fun personality is reflected in your teaching. So, thank you for your time to help me and all those people from all around the world! So cool! — Megyn D
“I just wanted to thank you for bringing your course online. It was very interesting to learn about Scoliosis and very eye opening. I hope to be able to continue learning from you and would love to be able to come and meet you in person. Hopefully once we are done with Covid, I can attend your courses in person.” –Zeyna S
“Thank you Karena! I really enjoyed the workshop and am looking forward to Module II. See you tomorrow in class!” — Terese P
“Yay! Thank you, Karena! I loved the course. I would be definitely interested in doing Module 2 🙂 “ — Ivona B
“Thank you so much for helping me learn so much about myself! I definitely want to continue so please let me know when you have dates for the next module.” — Michele T