Step One: Take control today
TODAY. The best time to start (Go You, GO!)
- Join our Scolio-Pilates On Demand. You will have two weeks of free scoliosis-specific exercises with a live class every Thursday at 3 pm ET (New York, USA) taught by Scolio-Pilates founder Karena Thek or a master Scolio-Pilates instructor and access to over 100 classes.
- Learn. Our Scolio-Blog is chock-filled with scoliosis learning and exercise. Including a Scolio-Pilates “Getting Started” playlist.
- Enhance. Your Scolio-Practice will be even more effective with your own set of Scolio-Wedges or a K-Fit Wedge.
Your generosity know no bounds. I am speechless about how much you have given to those of us so affected by scoliosis. You are changing lives, and as my scoliosis seems to be worse than ever (I am 64 and was never screened as a child), I am so thankful this season for you coming into my life every week. I don’t know anyone who has been as generous as you to a community who really needs a “Karena” in their lives but probably can’t afford it now [re: the weekly, donation-only class]. I apologize for never thanking you before, but from the bottom of my heart, I thank you more than words can describe for being so generous with your time and work, and helping the scoliosis community, which is completely overlooked by most of the health community. I wish I could do more to donate, but for now please know how deeply you have mattered in my life. — LW, Scolio-Pilates weekly online student
Step 2: Going deeper for success
The next steps are fun!
- Work with an Authorized Scolio-Pilates Practitioners. Learn one-on-one the exercises that will help you have your very best scoliosis life. Can’t find a practitioner nearby? No worries, we all work virtually!
- Read: Choose from: (1) Scolio-Pilates, Pro-Active Guide, or (2) Scolio-Pilates Exercises You Can Do At Home.
Step Three: Scolio-Pilates Camp and Advocacy
Time to roll up your sleeves
- Scolio-Pilates Camp is waiting for you! It’s time to come together with others with scoliosis. You’ll enjoy the camaraderie of getting know others with scoliosis and, in addition, this camp will jump-start your success to a new level. It’s a lot of work, but it’s also a lot of reward, not to mention all the bonuses you will be going home with to ensure your at-home success!
- Study. Be an advocate. You’ve been enjoying Scolio-Pilates success, now is the time to spread the word. Talk to your doctor about your success, make sure that other Scolio’s in your community know there is hope. For the truly adventurous, look into becoming a Scolio-Pilates Practitioner. As you know, your help is needed in your community!
I would prefer to send each of you a hand written note, but I won’t be home for a week and wanted to let you know immediately how grateful I am for all that I learned during this workshop [5-day Scolio-Pilates camp]. What a blessing in disguise that injury of yours was, Karena, since it set you on a journey of bringing hope and real change to so many people around the world!
I especially appreciate your emphasis on tailoring the exercises to each person and making sure we understood them. I was so worried that I would leave without understanding some critical point, but I needn’t have been. Everything was addressed. It all came together on the last day when we revisited the exercises and made adjustments. — LH, Scolio-Pilates camp attendee