REGISTER Welcome to your Scolio-Pilates Camp! Your Camp features: Purpose: To create an individualized home exercise program for you to continue independently Focus: On the Super Scolio-Pilates 6 and an
Welcome to your Scolio-Pilates Camp! Your Camp features:
- Purpose: To create an individualized home exercise program for you to continue independently
- Focus: On the Super Scolio-Pilates 6 and an additional 4-8 exercises from the Scolio-Pilates Handbook. The number of exercises you will learn depends on need and ability.
- Begin: Your Scolio-Pilates Camp begins with a 45-minute private evaluation. Please plan on coming in a day early to allow for this private evaluation. If your evaluation is done the morning that Camp begins, it may be a semi-private evaluation.
- 3-5 days of Scolio-Pilates intensive work
- Schedule: 9-11am and 1-3pm each day
- Correction and Strengthening: 3 hours each day of corrections and strengthening | 1-hour of supplemental information to help you live better with scoliosis
- Personalized corrections: Specific, personalized corrections for your curve type and ability
- Two types of camps: Adults and Children (10-18 years of age) have their own camps, be sure you are registering with your age group.
- 1:3 Instructor/student ratio.
- Supplemental instruction in the Alexander technique for correction and assistance of every day activities and pain management. Those who are staying for the full 5-day Camp will also have supplemental information in the form of the Franklin Method.
- Instructors: Karena Thek, author of ScolioPilates; Karen Kleiner, Authorized Scolio-Pilates Practitioner
- Social! Join us for an art gallery social. We aren’t just feeding the brain and body during this Scolio-Pilates Camp but we are feeding the soul. Our Campers have reported that one of the many bonuses of the Camp is getting to know others who are living with scoliosis. Hearing their stories and learning from one another is an important part of Camp!
- Location: Anatomywise Scoliosis and Spine Center, just 15 minutes from Charlotte International airport in quaint Mt. Holly, North Carolina
12 (Saturday) 9:00 am - 16 (Wednesday) 3:00 pm
115 N. Main St, Suite 212