Register Here Welcome to your Scolio-Pilates 3-Day Camp! It's a very rewarding way to start your spine care journey! Your camp features: 3 days of Scolio-Pilates intensive work Purpose: To create
Welcome to your Scolio-Pilates 3-Day Camp! It’s a very rewarding way to start your spine care journey!
Your camp features:
- 3 days of Scolio-Pilates intensive work
- Purpose: To create an individualized home exercise program for you to continue independently
- Schedule: 9-11 am and 1-3 pm each day
- Begin: Your 3-day course begins with 60-minute assessment the day before camp begins
- Correction and Strengthening: 3 hours each day of corrections and strengthening | 1-hour of supplemental scoliosis information to help you live better with scoliosis
- Personalized corrections: Specific, personalized corrections for your curve type and ability
- Two types of camps: Adults and Teens (12-18 years of age) have their own camps, be sure you are registering with your age group.
- 1:3 Instructor/student ratio.
- Instructors: Karena Thek, author of Scolio-Pilates; Karen Kleiner, Authorized Scolio-Pilates Practitioner
- Located 20-minutes from Charlotte International airport in quaint Mt. Holly, North Carolina
3-Day Camp Schedule:
- 9-11am: Scolio-Pilates
- 11am-1pm: Lunch
- 1pm-2pm: Scolio-Pilates
- 3pm-4pm: Self-Care Techniques in the form of relaxation, Alexander Technique and more!
What will we be focusing on?
For the 3-day Scolio-Pilates Camp, we will be focusing on creating specific corrections for your scoliosis. We will find the best corrections for you and apply them to the exercises in the Scolio-Pilates Home Exercise Book. You will go home feeling confident and empowered to perform your home exercise program effectively on your own!
Want to know how to make use Scolio-Pilates specific corrections on the Pilates equipment?
Great! Stay on for the full 5-day camp! On Days 4 and 5, we will be focused on using your scoliosis corrections on the Pilates equipment. This is perfect for those who have their own Pilates equipment or who are regularly going to a Pilates studio. If you choose to stay on with us, you’ll get so much out these days as the class size generally diminishes, it’s quieter and we’ll be able to continue to focus more specifically on you and your scoliosis needs.
24 (Saturday) 12:00 am - 26 (Monday) 11:59 pm
115 N. Main St, Suite 212