Before you begin this course, watch the recordings and take the quiz, you must agree to the following:
- I acknowledge and agree that all content here and at www.scoliopilates.com is proprietary copyrighted material.
- I choose to respect the scoliosis models and their willingness to volunteer their images to help further the study of scoliosis.
- I choose to respect Karena’s trust in me as I engage in this learning experience.
- I am in good standing with my Scolio-Pilates Practitioner status which grants me permission to watch, learn, take the quiz, and study, while the contents remain here on the site always.
- No screenshots, screen recordings, video capture, reproduction, or sharing of content in any way is permitted. Our models give permission for Scolio-Pilates continuing education but not to individuals.
- If not listed above, we trust you to use your best judgement to prevent the appropriation of this material for use unlawful use outside of this webinar presentation.
Hello, Scolio-Pilates Practitioner!
Welcome to your Scolio-Pilates 2022 meetings. We finished last year with a fantastic guest speaker, and we are beginning this year the same. Some of you have made some suggestions for guest speakers, and I so appreciate your input! Keep the suggestions coming. I will add some links that are pertinent to each lesson within each lesson and I will add a new interesting link here each time as well.
- The effects of grounding on inflammation, wound healing, and chronic inflammatory and autoimmune disorders. From the Journal of Inflammation Research. This information is most likely not new to you, but a review of something so important never hurts. 🙂
Thank you to those who were able to join live. Your presence and questions make the meeting much more meaningful. Thank you! Remember, if you attend live, you do not need to take the quiz for that particular meeting. Your presence at the meeting has been noted.
Wishing you great health,