Before you begin this course, watch the recordings and take the quiz, you must agree to the following:
- I acknowledge and agree that all content here and at www.scoliopilates.com is proprietary copyrighted material.
- I choose to respect the scoliosis models and their willingness to volunteer their images to help further the study of scoliosis.
- I choose to respect Karena’s trust in me as I engage in this learning experience.
- I am in good standing with my Scolio-Pilates Practitioner status which grants me permission to watch, learn, take the quiz, and study, while the contents remain here on the site always.
- No screenshots, screen recordings, video capture, reproduction, or sharing of content in any way is permitted. While a screenshot was permitted to a student once, as you will hear in the recording, this is not permitted — Karena wasn’t thinking clearly. Our models give permission for Scolio-Pilates continuing education but not to individuals.
Hello, Scolio-Pilates Practitioner!
Welcome to our second meeting of the year. Today we take the opportunity to regroup and look at a beautiful set of X-rays together. We analyze the curve type and all the detailed nuances that go with looking at an X-ray.
In addition, I highly recommend following this link for a full glossary of terms listed with illustrations by the Scoliosis Research Society. The more familiar you are with these terms the more you will find yourself comfortable with all the changes within scoliosis. As you know, there are a lot!
Thank you to those who were able to join live. Your presence and questions make the meeting much more meaningful. Thank you!
Wishing you great health, Karena