What Workshops Do We Offer?
We offer continuing education for Pilates Instructors & Physical Therapists in the following areas:
For the professional looking for continuing education, we offer workshops in the following areas:
- ScolioPilates Workshops
- OsteoPilates Workshops
- NeuroPilates Workshops
- The Pilates Golf Athlete Workshops
You’ve probably already received an email that led you to this page with the details of the individual workshops. Please see our links above for details on location, dates and times of workshops. It will be great to work with you soon, Hands-On and In Person! Please let us know if we can answer any questions for you about upcoming workshops.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I have to be a Pilates Instructor or Physical Therapist to Attend? No, you do not. Please come as you are! If you are interested in this topic and think you can benefit, please, we would love to have you. You can be just a regular Scolio-Gal or Guy who wants to learn more about her/his spine.
- Can I bring my client/patient who has scoliosis, osteoporosis, a neurological disorder (etc)? Yes, Please! We would love to have them join us!
- Do I need to read the book before attending? No. However, I do hear reports that the information sinks in a lot better if you have some background first. It really is up to your learning style.
- Is it going to be fun or REALLY fun? It’s going to be REALLY fun! We always have such a great time. The weekend flies by. We hope you can make it!