2018 Scolio-Pilates Mentorship in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Class Size: We are accepting 10 students to the Indonesia Mentorship
Case Study: Once you have made your initial payment, you will be sent a sample case study. Please use this sample to create your own case study.
Welcome to your Scolio-Pilates Mentorship!
We are thrilled that you are applying to be part of our team.
Each class is limited to 10 professionals. Please bring your humble, excited-to-learn, willing-to-share self to this class! The Mentorship is a big step for all of us and can be intimidating. Please know you are extremely welcome and we are ready to help you along this rewarding path of serving the under-served population of those living with scoliosis.
About the Scolio-Pilates Mentorship.
The Scolio-Pilates Mentorship is a 4-day intensive study (24 hours of class time) of three-dimensional exercise for scoliosis. Here are the pre-requisites. You must:
- Be a professional (certified or licensed) in your field of exercise, therapy, medicine or other related modality that will allow you to use the Scolio-Pilates techniques in your work. If you have any question about whether your profession is eligible for the Scolio-Pilates Mentorship, just ask!
- Complete the Introductory Scolio-Pilates workshop. It is critical that we are all speaking the same language by the time you reach the Mentorship. Attending the Introductory Workshop provides us all with the same base from which to jump off into bigger and more exciting study!
Critical thinking at work! Based on the information you learn, you will be designing your own exercises to share with the class.
- Apply for a Mentorship that is at least 6 months from the date of your Introductory workshop. You will need time to process, practice and develop the information you learned at the Introductory Workshop. When you come to the Mentorship, it will be with more experience and more pointed questions about where you are ready to go next.
- Complete a case study. This case study simply is a detailed report of the work you are doing with a single client. We ask that you follow the outline of the sample case study that you will be provided with in order for your report to be complete. This will be submitted to Karena via Google Docs. Incomplete case studies will be returned until they have all the information that is in your sample case study. If you have questions about a portion of the case study, just ask! We want you to succeed and excel!
- Respond to Karena’s questions about your case study. Each case study will come back to you (before your Mentorship) via Google Docs with questions and comments from Karena in the borders of the document. Respond to her questions and feel free to ask your own!